Saturday, July 16, 2011

Aveeno Ezcema Care Cream Update and Cetaphil Restoraderm

Wow what a beautiful Saturday, it's 26 degree Celsius outside but feels like about 30 under the sun. As you know though, with the medicated cream I'm using for my eczema, I cannot be exposed to the sun or I'll burn or goodness know what else more.

On a good note, the Aveeno Ezcema Care Cream I'm using for body moisturizer is really hydrating my skin. I'm not flaky anymore since I've started using it. Sometime I alternate between the Cetaphil Resotraderm lotion which also has ceramide as the ingredients. :) The Cetaphil is a lotion so it's not as thick and creamy as the Aveeno but it still helps. Another difference is that sometimes the Cetaphil stings my skin if it's broken, so when I am a bit rashy I won't use the Cetphil. And Cetaphil though it's moisturizing, it doesn't keep my skin as moisturized as Aveeno does through out the day. I have to reapply the Cetaphil to feel the hydrating affect.

Let's hope this moisturizing routine will continue to work when winter comes. :)

4 comments:

  1. Face is very sensitive and most important part of the body, so what help me to abstain from scorching heat.
    calendula cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,calendula cream is great! You know what is good for repairing your face? La Roche-Posay's Cicaplast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accessible now at Organic Skin Care, nourishment and mass retailers crosswise over Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very dry pores and skin may require a prescription ointment or cream. Antpodes Night Cream also can be a sign of an underlying medical situation, which include eczema.

    ReplyDelete