Thursday, December 4, 2008

Avene - Micellar Lotion


Not sure why I didn't mention this before but here's another product I use that is great for cleansing my face. It's for sensitive skin prone to redness. Instead of using water to wash my face I use this especially when I have a flare up. What I do is take a cotton ball and soak it with the lotion (which is like water) and wipe my face with it. It cleans all the dirt off and if I'm wearing make-up it takes it all off as well. There isn't a need to rinse it off with water afterwards! My skin stays moisturized without drying and the lotion helps reduce the redness.
Of course, I still have to put on some sort of moisturizer after that because my skin is so dry, so now I use the CicaPlast. Or if my face is flared up I use my medicated cream. The lotion helps with the absorption. It's great!
Here's how the bottle looks like. You can get it at any Shoppers Drugmart. I got this one last year and I still have a lot left. As you can see it was on sale, but I can't remember how much it cost. I think it was about $22 or so. That's not too bad considering it lasts a long time and lately I've been using it day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment