Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Complex 15 Daily Face Cream

While I want to make sure I manage my dry skin, I need to manage my budget right now so I need something for my face that I can use every morning and night without spending too much. It's fine when my income allows me to buy whatever I want, but I need to keep the economy in mind and make good decisions on my expenses when it comes to skin care.

I went through my drawers a few days ago and found two tubes of Complex 15. Yeah, it's obvious that when I buy items I use it for awhile and then forget about it when I find something else. I'm glad I found them though because I'm almost out of my La Roche-Posay Cicaplast cream and want to save it for special occassions until I get my next job. I picked a bad time to quit my position late last year but oh well, it had to be done for my own health and well being. That's more important in life.

Anyways, I have been using the Complex 15 daily face cream for about 4 days now and it's keeping me moisturized. It feels really like and watery when you put it on but it does get absorbed and my face look good. I don't put any make up on when I'm at home or just walking around the neighborhood. The cream works well on my face and neck and I put some above my eye lids because I'm really dry there. It does the job but I have to reapply on my lids after a few hours. I'm not sure why I am so dry there. I wonder if it's the new eye cream I have been using. I'll talk about that later. I want to see how it works on my eyes. Right now I'm not quite sure what to say yet because AGAIN, I found it in my drawers and started using it again. I know I just bought it recently but forgot I had it because I tend to just throw all my stuff into my drawer and forget about them. :p

For my face the Complex 15 cream really works well, it feels really fresh once I put it on. The closest thing I can compare the feeling to is the way your skin feels when you splash fresh cold water on your face. That's how it feels and the fresh feeling stays for hours. I like it.

It's ...
  • Hypo-Allergenic
    Unsecented
    Oil free
  • Lanolin free

    ...which is fantastic and fits my criteria for my skin care! You can buy it at Walmart or you can also go online and buy it from well.ca. Again, this website does not charge shipping for those within Canada. I loved that about this website and it seems to have most of what I need. So I know where to go if I really need it and can't find it in the stores around me.


    Try it if you like light lotions for your face because it's really light but it also keeps your face moisturized for a long time!

    I'll keep using this till it runs out. Another good thing about this cream is that I can fit this one in my handbag when I go out because it's in a tube form not a dispenser pump! It's also under $10 so yipee!

2 comments:

  1. Where can I find complex face cream in Mesa, Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous. I just search around and it looks like Walgreens have it.

    I got mine in Canada at Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart, I forget.

    ReplyDelete