Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Curel - Fragrant Free Lotion Reins Supreme!!!

This is the ONLY lotion that does the job for my dry skin.

As I've mentioned in my previous entries, I have tried to look for other lotions as back ups and guess what? They don't work as effectively as Curel. The Tortuga Super Emollient Lotion was good and natural but it was 100ml and in no time it was almost gone! And it was expensive compared to the price for Curel, plus I had to order it online from the U.S.

One of my close friends know that I use Curel and that i had issues getting the Fragrant Free version. So whenever she knows the lotion is on sale or when she see it available at Walmart near her place; she would contact me. Well last week the lotion was on sale at Walmart for $5.77 for 600ml bottle. Needless to say, with all the problems I had looking for the lotion near my place, she helped me stock up! I just realized that I must have this lotion in stock at all times.

I only have to put on the lotion once when I get up and then again after I take a shower before bed. It's just amazing for me. My skin looks 100% better on the first day I put it on.

I know that Curel has other versions as well and I bought the Post Menopause version for my mom and my aunt. My aunt told me that it was really good and not sticky and she loves it. I'm sure you've heard of Keri Lotion right? I mean, my dermy recommended that lotion to me when I was a little girl, and I hate it now as I hate it then. It went on so greasy and it never gets absorbed, especially when my skin was so dry. My aunt didn't like Keri either and when I recommended Curel, she hesitated thinking it would be the same texture. Well, Curel is her choice for a body lotion now. :)

So this is just an update to remember to stick to what works for you and don't be tempted to try anything new without having it near by.

I wish I could still find a product that is:
1. Natural
2. Easy to get
3. Moisturizes without reapplying
4. Reasonably priced

So for now my Curel meets three out of my four criteria for a good product.


No comments:

Post a Comment