Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hydrated Face - Me?

Wow, I can't believe this I walked around all day long. Inside the shopping mall and outside for two hours and my face is still hydrated. It's incredible. Me of all people.
My eye lids and the skin around my eyes have been continually flaky since this winter. Actually, my skin around my upper lids have been dry for long time now ---but not anymore.

I didn't believe the write-up on the Keys website about their Eye Butter Cream, but I ordered a sample to try because it's all natural and we all know how I'm into the all natural products and the 0 to 3 rating on Skin Deep website. :) I'm so glad that I did because it's all true, my eyes haven't looked this good for a very long time. So it goes without saying I'm going to order the real thing before I finish my sample trail size. It's going to last for awhile I think. I've been putting it on for one week now and I still have a lot! I'm so happy!

So that's that. Using the Tortuga for my face and using the Eye Butter has hydrated my face to my total satisfaction. I think I'm going to see if I can put in a testimonial on their site!!! I love the products they have. In LOVE.




No comments:

Post a Comment