Saturday, November 29, 2008

Allergic to Beef?

BEEF

Is it possible that I'm allergic to beef? It seems every time I make pasta using ground beef my face itches. I was itching all night along! I suppose it could be the tomatoes but I really think it's the beef.

This is insane but I'm going to eat it again tonight to see if I get the same results. The itch is most prominent on my face when I eat it. I've eaten tomatoes with broccini cheese and nothing happens to me. So by deduction, it must be the beef.

We'll see what happens tonight.

SIDE BAR ON SHEA BUTTER

I got a jar of shea butter for my friend and she really, really loves it. But she is not allergic to anything so as a moisturizer she told me that it made her skin smoother than she ever had it. She seemed to like it better than coco butter. Well, I'm glad she liked it. I on the other hand still need to be cautious about this butter and only use it after my bath and actually probably just on my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment