Friday, November 28, 2008

Shea Butter

Okay I just posted my first blog on what helps me hydrate my skin and keeping it moisturized. And since my first blog, I've tried 100% Pure Shea Butter because, I like to have other options to hydrate my skin in case the other lotions run out in stores for some reason. (And they do, I couldn't get Curel for a bout a week because they didn't have the non-fragrant one on the shelves.)

So after a week of using Shea Butter, I must say that you HAVE TO use it right after taking a bath. Even if your skin is very dry this butter is really greasy, but if you use it right after taking a shower/bath, the butter works really well and doesn't leave a greasy fill.

I think I may use this butter only once a week because though it is a good moisturize and it's pure, I still find that Curel doesn't irritate my skin. I did scratch a bit when I used the Shea Butter this week. I wasn't really diligent on using it right after my bath so the greasy feeling is probably why I scratched.

I would recommend this butter for those who are not so sensitive because I am SUPER sensitive to products.

Okay more later. I'm also thinking of trying new clothing materials and be deligent about only wearing materials that won't irritate my skin. I think everything has to work together in order to control the undesirable itching that comes with Eczema and dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment