Monday, January 12, 2009

Cerasee Tea

I'm still looking for affordable organic skin care product and have not decided what to try yet. However, I wanted to share with you one herbal tea that my friend recommended to me. It's called Cerasee and it's from Jamaica.

The tea is said to have blood purifying effects and as a wash it helps clear out skin irritations. I haven't used it on my skin but have been drinking it off and on now. It is said to help with stomach aches and when I feel sick to my stomach I drink it and it usually works pretty much right away. I feel better within half an hour. I've been looking up this tea and here's one of the links describing the benefits of the tea. http://yew360.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=3&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=24&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

Well, I'm not going to lie to you, this tea is BITTER. It's not a pleasant tea to enjoy if you know what I mean. It's like Chinese medicine. It taste bad but it works! Well, I've heard the same about Buckley's too, but people swear it works.

Anyways, as a stomach calming and overall well-being tea I think it's working for me. If this tea is good for cleansing the blood and system then that's great too. All I know it's that it's natural so I'm happy my friend recommended it to me. It's nice to have friends who care about you and look out for you whenever they can.

I know it's superstitious to listen to fortune tellers but I remember once a fortune teller told me that I need to purify my blood. I heard that eczema has to do with the body's inability to eliminate toxins from your body. He could be right on that. But he scared me because at that time I was working abroad in Asia and AIDs was an epidemic and the first thing I thought of was that. But I assure you, I've been tested and am not affect with that.

I know that Green Tea is good for the body too and I drink that as well. I think overall drinking more liquids is good for you. I just need to really cut down on my Ginger Ale and Coke intake!!! Too much sugar drinks can't be good for me.

WARNING: If you have diabetes please be careful when drinking this tea. I read that it hides the right measurement of your sugar levels and that is not good. Also, I think you are not suppose to drink this if you are pregnant.
So that's it for today. I still have to talk about my medicated creams with you but I'm too tired to do so tonight. See you tomorrow.

13 comments:

  1. its not from jamaica. its here in miami, florida u can pull it off from anyones fence here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right. Who says it's from Jamaica? Its in almost ALL TROPICAL ISLANDS OR COUNTRIES. ITS EVEN IN AFRICA.............I'M SMILING.

      Delete
  2. its from many places in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments. Yes, well, I know we can get the tea here in Canada as well. :) But when I got the first introduction, I was advised it was from Jamaica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have been tested or tasted?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most important thing is the darn tea works. My grandmother gave it to us when we were babies in Jamaica. We never went to the doctor....she have remedies for all illness.... and it works like a charm. I am now living in Canada almost 40 yrs after she died. I still have lots of herbs in my kitchen that she used.....not the Bob Marley one>>>>>>hehe...LBMBO....drink di tea and use the residue to bathe with....irie mon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read a book called "Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight." The author addresses skin ailments such as vitiligo, eczema, psoraisis and attributes the cause to modern day wheat. It's a good read and touches on many areas of health. Diabetes, atherosclerosis, etc.

    I received my tea today and it tastes like novocaine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not been checking my blog for quite awhile I see. But I just want to say that this tea taste really yucky but if you are not feeling well and you drink it, the bad taste isn't as strong as if you were not feeling so bad. It's strange but it's the same with drinking ginger tea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was pregnant with my third child (son) in my third trimester I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. My physician (a Jamaican) indicated that it was too far gone and prescribed insulin. He showed me how to practice giving myself the insulin with the needle by injecting an orange. "Grab the fatty part of your body and inject and release the insulin" he told me. I began to weep in my doctor's office and, knowing he was from the Island of Jamaica, I pleaded "can't you recommend some herbs instead of the insulin?" He chuckled and said "Ah, don't believe in those old wives' fable." I took the package with the needles, and the bottle of insulin and went home. I cried and cried and asked the Lord Jesus to show me another way out because I could not see stabbing myself each day with those frightening needles. There was an inner voice that instructed me to drink cerasee daily. I obeyed. I boiled the cerasee, chilled it and drank it as a cold tea three times per day. Upon my visit my doctor's comment was "Well, Mrs.W__________, the insulin is working quite well." I did not inform him what I was taking since he did not believe in those 'old wives' fable." I continued to drink the cerasee up until the day I went to deliver my son on November 3, 1990. I drank a cup of cerasee tea and went to the hospital. They took my blood pressure and whatever else they felt they needed to check as I considered high risk pregnancy, and everything was well. I delivered my darling little boy that day with no complications, no problems, etc. My son is now 22 years old and he is a fitness trainer with an excellent body. I am doing well also. I cannot argue with anyone about the scientific ramifications, explanations of cerasee. Some say it 'hides' the diabetes, etc. I am not writing to argue with the medical experts. All I know is, my doctors checked me regularly in the third trimester of my pregnancy and attested that the 'insulin' which I never took, was working well. I can request the records from the hospital in Florida to prove this. If my doctor said the insulin he prescribed is working well, and I did not take any, it would seem to me that cerasee is a God-prescribed insulin! If the cerasee hides the diabetes, than it's a pretty powerful drug to have hidden it for so long with no side effects. P.S. My only regret...after I gave birth to my son I tossed away all the needles and the insulin still in their original package, unopened and not used . What a powerful, visable evidence I would have! I wish someone who is not afraid of the truth, and who sincerely want to help cure diseases and ailments in mankind would recognize that certain God-made herbs can "cure" diseases, and teach humanity how to recognize and use them correctly. P.P.S. Incidentally, Cerasee grows ABUNDANTLY in Florida where I live and I'm sure in many other warm climate areas. Could it be that the Lord God wanted to ensure that there is plenty available for the dreadful disease called diabetes, and other ailments? I'm just saying....Much love and blessings! BGW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did your son born with clear skin too ? I heard that it can make the baby skin clear too .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really powerful tea, been drinking it for a while now..it does cure diabetes, well at least it cured mine...I drink it once and sometimes 2x daily...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Admiring the commitment you put into your website and detailed information you offer.
    It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out
    of date rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've saved
    your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.



    Also visit my webpage: Pure Phytoceramides skin care (Arkistudentscorner.blogspot.in)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the information, can i try this tea, with other conftion6the doctor has diagnose on me and the meds I am taking for thyroid, cholesterol and high blood pressure.

    ReplyDelete