Sunday, January 18, 2009

Magnesium Sulfate Bath Salt, Keys Tortuga Super Emollient Therapeutic Lotion and Eczema

Magnesium Sulfate Bath Salt

I've been reading up on more skin care for eczema and it seems magnesium sulfate is good for the skin. You can find it in bath salts.

When I was in Singapore, my masseuse told me that swimming in sea water is good for my skin. She was an Indonesian woman, who by the way was the best masseuse I've ever...and I mean EVER...had!!! I still haven't found a place in Toronto that beats any massage you would get in Asia!

Anyways, I'm going to go out and get me some magnesium sulfate bath salts and will see if it improves my skin condition or not. I just need to make time for the bath routine though. I'll let you know how it goes after a few weeks.

Keys Tortuga Super Emollient Therapeutic Lotion

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for my bottle of Keys Tortuga Super Emollient Therapeutic Lotion to arrive in the mail. I found the description of this lotion from the Skin Deep website. It's supposed to be quite safe for the skin. This emollient contains ingredients like avocado oil, carrot seed oil and black cumin seed oil. I've read that black cumin is good for helping eczema so I was quite excited to have found this lotion with this ingredient. :)

I haven't tried it yet, so I'm crossing my fingers that I won't be allergic to it for some reason. And I hope that it's hydrating enough so that I wouldn't need to continuously reapply it throughout the day. The Lubriderm is just not doing the moisturizing job. I'm so excited. I think it's going to be here by early next week.


You can read about this product here: https://www.keys-soap.com/xcart41/product.php?productid=22&cat=2&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment